Friday, August 3, 2012

BIRTHDAYS!

So, as many of you know July is a busy month for us, hence the reason for the late post. We have my birthday on the last day in June, Jonas was born a week latter on the 8th, and then Jacob on the 15th. So here is how it went.

Jacob had to go to Youth Conference with the word which just happened to be on my birthday, but all is well because we just celibraited the next day. It was a really good birthday. Jonas' was a very special one because he is, well, one. We took plenty of pictures. Here are just a few. 


Okay, so the birthday cake isn't art but I think I did a pretty good job. Then for Jacob's birthday was next. We were planning on going to see my mom and grandparents the weekend of Jonas' birthday but that didn't work so it landed on Jacob's instead. It is always super fun to go down to Lake of the Ozarks. We had dinner with the family and then decide since we couldn't light fire works here at home we would light them there. Needless to say my cousins and Jacob got a little excited and almost got themselves hurt. Sorry no pictures but it was dark anyway. All in all a good birthday for each of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment