Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gail is Back!

This one is long over due because Gail got back the in of September. She is great. I am so glad that she is home. She maybe less excited to be home but that is okay. She has changed in all the ways that are important. She studies harder, she has grown in her relationship with her Heavenly Father, and she has mastered the weirdest language I have ever heard. I forgot how much I love talking to and miss her quirky habits and personality. Bottom line she is awesome and is back from saving Estonia. I love Gail!!

This is a pumpkin patch we went to after she got back. Jonas LOVES his aunt Gail. These two are seriously like twins. It's pretty awesome.  
 It so sort of dead when we went. Okay, there was really no one else there so Gail got to ride the barrels with Jonas and Jacob. Yes, they were the only ones on these things.
Gail dancing with the skeletons. Yep that's my sister and I love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment