Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Father and Son

This is Jonas' favorite place to fall asleep. When I married this man I knew he would be a good dad, however I never how good. It is truly amazing to see how much Jonas loves his daddy, and how much daddy loves his son. I love just watching them together; it is the best. I hope throughout his life Jonas will know how much he is loved by his dad and I. Sometimes I think about all the bad choices that he could make in his life and it scares me so bad, but then I look at my husband and know that Jonas will turn out just fine if he has a good relationship with his dad. I know this because you can't be around Jacob without feeling his testimony of Jesus Christ. I know that he will make mistakes and that is a part of growing up in this world, but because Jacob and I will try our hardest to teach him what is really important in life he will hopefully turn out alright.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little post! If Jonas turns out to be anything like Jacob, you can rest assured, he will be a sweet boy with a gentle spirit, and a desire to always do what it is right. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete