Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Halloween!


So, having Jonas in our family this year just gave us an excuse to go all out. I knew that with the move here and everything. It would have easy to just forget Halloween, but I was back in my old ward and I wanted them all to know that I am still the fun girl that everyone knew. I just have a family of my own now. So, even though we just had the ward party to go to, we tried to make it fun. Jacob was some sort of Jedi, Jonas was Yoda, and I was Darth Vader. 




There was a little boy that came, named Willard, who was also Darth Vader. We had to dual, but he won of course. 

  When it actually came to Halloween I was excited to be in a neighborhood that would get some trick or treat-ers. However only 3 came, but that was okay. It was a lot of fun this year and we are looking forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment