Tuesday, December 20, 2011

One for the Grandparents.


Grandma and Grandpa Lamar with there only great grandchild.  

Grandma and Grandpa Kilpack.


I think sometimes that my grandparents have been just as a part of my life as anyone else. I remember going to my grandma Kilpack's house every summer and always thinking that that was the greatest time ever. I have also had more birthday parties at my grandma Lamar's house than anywhere else. They are all old now and looking back I have learned so many things. My Grandpa Lamar is very close to leaving us; he has taught me to never take things too seriously. Grandma Lamar has taught me to remember everything, because she remembers everything. My grandma and grandpa Kilpack have taught me to weather the storms because there is always good things to come. My grandparents in law, Grandma and Grandpa Taylor, have taught me that the gospel is where true happiness comes from.

Grandma Taylor 


Grandpa Taylor


So now that my parents are grandparents I hope that my kids will respect and love and learn from my parents as much as I have from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment