Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Holy Mitt

This morning I get a call from my dad, who is at work, and says "Hey, I think Romney is coming to Saint Louis today. Look up when and where and maybe you will get to see him." So we do. We get to Kirkwood Park at like 11:45 ish and he is already up there.  


So after he is done saying all of his wonderful things, I rush up there with Jonas and Jacob gets in a high place to take picture. 



You can just barley see my head in this one. Anyway he comes over to us, and we tell him Happy Birthday (yesterday) and then we kind of back off and start going back. Then a nice old man next to me said "Are you the baby kissing type of politition?" and Mr. Romney said "Maybe, but you don't look like a baby to me." Then he pointed to Jonas. Then I just handed him over!!!

 Of course he started to cry. Leave to my son to look so heart broken when I hand him to the most important person to the political world! Thanks son, I appreciated it. Then he gives him a kiss on the head and gives him back. I start making my way back to Jacob and I see that he has it all on video. Well, come to find out latter that he really doesn't. In fact we didn't have anything of him holding Jonas. But it is okay because a local news photographer got a few shots. We e-mailed him as soon as we got home and got a few. The other one is on this link. 
Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment